Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Hello, everyone.

This is my first ever... BIRTHDAY POST! I'm 15 now! (Well, at 7:03, p.m., that is.) I have a new relationship with a very sweet, flattering guy, and it seems like everything is suddenly perfect. I'm letting go of things that were important to me before, but now just seem silly. You know what that's called? Growing up. It's an essential thing to do it you ever want to get anywhere in life. This was a relatively short post, but thank you for reading. This is an original poem that goes along with the theme of today's post:

I held two rocks in my hand
There was no competition
Both were beautiful
But this one in particular
Stood out more
Fit in my hand perfectly
Felt smoother
So I took the other one
And threw it in the fire, and I whispered:

"How does it feel when it's you?" 

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Livabug! :D Ohmygosh, it's 7:00 here...if you lived in PA, you'd be fifteen in a few minutes! Here is a birthday poem:

    Happy birthday, happy birthday
    A day of joy and smiles
    Presents, cakes, and feeling special
    Happy birthday, happy birthday!

    I composed it on the spot... XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you!! That's cool. :-) And we actually looked at my birth certificate, && it was actually 7:02. Who woulda known. Ha. =P

    ReplyDelete