Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 19, 2010

.....

This week just really had me thinking. About sex. Not in a perverted way, so stop thinking like that. ;-) But seriously, I see so many things on the news about sick, sick psychos abducting children and teenagers and turning them into prostitutes! I know, I know. Nothing new. It happens. But that doesn't make it okay! It's so terrible because sex is supposed to be something beautiful-- Something beautiful that brings two people closer together than ever before. And it's meant to create life as well. It's not meant to make money, stab people in the back, or abuse anyone. These nasty people are the ones who do nothing but contribute to make this world a hard place to live in.

What about you, what is something that really gets under your skin-- sickens you to the bone?I'm curious; leave me a comment! I started this blog to post what I think needs to be said, and to see what you guys have to say back!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate it when people are insanely greedy. I love charity! It makes me feel all nice inside to know that I'm helping changing a stranger's life, in a good way.

    And animal cruelty. That drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME
    TOO. I love animals so much... Except snakes. They freak the Hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete