Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Something I've been feeling

Hello to my wonderful readers! I feel like I have more of a purpose on this site now that I have a couple more followers than I did before. And that delights me more than anything. :-) I just really wanted to let out something I've been feeling for the past couple weeks. There's this girl in my French class, and she's a total bitch. But the thing is, is that then she acts like nothing's wrong, so she just says whatever mean thing she's thinking (at anyone's expense!) and then goes up and talks to them later on! I don't know about you, but I HATE that. So I wrote this piece that I am REALLY HOPING I can say to her someday soon!

What are you hoping to accomplish? You blurt out SO many hurtful comments to people. NICE PEOPLE who don't do anything to deserve it. And no one's doing anyone any favors by letting it slide, so I'm DONE. When you make a derragatory comment directly to someone regarding their clothes, facial features, WHATEVER, does it make you look good? Does it boost YOUR self esteem? Because I can assure you-- to everyone else, it only makes you a FUCKING BITCH. Especially when you tell someone like Nicole, for example, that she has a big forehead! Not that that's even true in the LEAST-- SHE'S BEAUTIFUL-- but let's just say for argument's sake that she did; she can't change it! So that only makes what you said even more hurtful and even MORE of an insecurity. You know what that does to someone? Don't tell me it's honesty because no one ASKED you. Don't tell me it's tough love because there's no LOVE behind ANYTHING you say.

Don't bother sitting with us at lunch anymore. You aren't welcome.

Now my question for you. What's your pet peeve? What would YOU say to someone who bothers you if given the chance?

5 comments:

  1. I think that this girl is a little insecure like so many of us are, but the difference is that she doesn't have enough maturity to deal with her insecurities. I think what she needs is a true friend. Everyone has issues and I think if you will look a little closer you will see maybe a damaged individual looking for love. I don't know just some thoughts. Maybe if you are nice to her it will aggravate her so much she'll stop bothering you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts! I was always nice to her, and one time she said something to me, and my friend Nicole stuck up for me. It was nice of her to do that. It seems like she and I get the worst of it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really stinks. :P My sister has a friend who irritates me most of the time...thing is, most of my other friends like hanging out with him. Erg. Sometimes I feel like strangling him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I think the worst thing is when you have this whole chew out speech to say to them, but then you never really get the chance to use it. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete