Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The things I come to realize

This week has been interesting. I hope everyone had a good Labor Day vacation.

I suddenly feel like everyone is out of my life-- everyone I love and care about. Like my cousin, for example. She lives all the way in Minnesota, and I'm here in Arizona. Which, by the way, is miserable. I HATE the heat, and I can't stand to live here in the summer. If any of you are ever contemplating coming here during summertime (at least to Phoenix or Glendale), DON'T. Save yourself. Unless you like the feeling of being baked in an oven, of course. I sure don't. Anyway, I feel like my life isn't complete without her because no one else understands me.

But I do the funniest things in language arts 3-4 Honors. I hid under the teacher's desk, and then he sat down in his chair, and I just started laughing SO hard! It was HILARIOUS! But no one except for a select few people appreciate my humor. I'm just like, "Everyone's so mean to me!" Come on, guys. Take the stick out. You shouldn't be TOO serious in life-- no one makes it out alive anyway

Well, today marks the ninth anniversary of 9-11. So many people died on this day in 2001. I can't help but to think about the WAY they died. Several were burned alive, and several jumped to their death out of the building. I'm just thinking that both of those have to be the two WORST ways to die.

...Aaaaannd that brings me to my weekly question for YOU guys: what do YOU think the worst possible way(s) to die is/are?

Comment and follow me!
Livabug

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about people leaving and not being able to understand you. Sometimes there is only that one special person who actually gets YOU and who you truly are.

    I think the worst way to die would be to die without the knowledge of knowing that you loved or are loved. Dying without having passion for anything in you life. Dying without hope. Just some thoughts....coming from a very random head!

    ReplyDelete