Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

There's certainly no one out there like me...

Well, as you may have noticed in my previous two posts, I like to write poetry. I love coming up with clever ways to take what I'm feeling, and make it... beautiful. And sometimes it's hard to wrap your head around, but my concepts are never too tricky.

I have a very different personality. I say whatever-the-hell pops into my head, and there's really no way around it. My attitude is, "Hey, I'm me. And I do what I want." But sometimes that gets me into trouble. With my parents, with my "friends", with my...enemies... So I decided I need an outlet. Someone I can vent to. And I choose... you guys! Or, rather, whoever decides to read this. I have never blogged before, so I'm very excited to be doing so now! I am very hopeful that I will have some activity on my page! I promise to keep things interesting...

I'm in sophomore in high school, and I find myself getting annoyed with people very easily. I have friends, but I'm not the most social person out there. And that's to say the least. Actually, I'm pretty antisocial. I'm more interested in just coming home and relaxing. I am not so upset with my classes this year-- I promised myself there would be no complaining about work. How's that working out? Not great. I like my classes, and I have people to talk to in every one of them-- some more than others, though. I don't like homework (I know, who does?), and that's what mainly colors my opinion of school. Why do the teachers find it necessary to give us school-- and then MORE SCHOOL to take home with us?! Don't get me wrong; I don't mind GOING to school every day. It's just the excessive amounts of crap I have to put up with that I would much rather NOT! Sigh... I am in advanced dance, which, I LOVE. I love being on time with the music and being synchronized with everyone in the class. It's beautiful. I am also in gymnastics, and that's amazing. It's been something I've been involved with my whole life. It makes me a part of who I am.

So, that's pretty much all I have to say today. When I have something else I feel the need to post, I will do so. But that leaves me with one question: What makes YOU a part of who YOU are? What are the things in your life that you think you wouldn't be yourself if you didn't have them? Next time I blog, I promise it will be more interesting. ;-) This was just kind of my introductory post. Did you guys like my poems? Leave me a comment! I promise to look at YOUR stuff and return the favor.

Bye for now,
Livabug

4 comments:

  1. I've tried writing poetry before, but I'm not very good. :P Still, I keep practicing. Good luck getting some more readers in the blogosphere! And thanks for the comment on Writing Palace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's good that you keep practicing! Good for you! Hah! And sure, anytime. I loved the Writing Palace! I will be sure to go back and look it all the time... :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this analysis of yourself it was very insightful into who you are. I love your sense of humor. It makes your writing entertaining and real! Oh, I'm taking French 2 this year and I dance four days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no, thank YOU! You're very kind. I'm so honored that you read and comment! It's exactly what I want for people to do! It's cool that we have so much in common. :-)

    ReplyDelete